Build a basic email subscription flow to embed anywhere on your blog from scratch.
Average time needed: 5 minutes
- Create a new Flow and choose the Embedded widget type. Give it a title, no need to worry about any other configuration. Click "Create Flow"
- Add a Step by clicking "Add step" in the top right toolbar.
- Let's add two elements: a "Paragraph (Rich text)" and then and "Email" - Style the elements
- Add another second Step (Step 2) with a "Paragraph (Rich text)" element - Style the elements
- Turn the flow "on" and embed it on your blog (copy and paste the embed code in your post)!
Tip: If you keep the "system font" in your paragraph styling, this will automatically pick up the styles from your blog!